Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a potential opportunity for a civilian Emergency Medicine Physician supporting Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, NV.
This position offers:
- Full-time opportunity as an Independent Contractor
- 24/7 shift coverage, 40 hours per week
- Great work/life balance
- All patients are fully insured
- Exceptional pay with predictable monthly income
- No administrative duties associated with running your own practice
- Malpractice covered under Federal Tort
- Respectable patient population
- Potential to advance within the D.O.D
The position will have the following requirements:
- Must possess a current license to practice in any one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Shall have successfully completed an approved Emergency Medicine (EM) residency acceptable to the USAF Surgeon General and be board eligible/certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM)
- Possess and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS). Current Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) certification is not required, however, successful completion of an ATLS course, with certification, at some point in the past is required
- The Emergency Services Physician shall remain on-shift until the relief physician arrives. He/she shall ensure that continuity of care is provided to all patients
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.