Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a PRN Registered Nurse to support the Federal Occupational Health Clinics in Austin, TX.
This contract position offers:
- No holiday responsibilities
- Any State License Accepted
- Opportunity to care for Federal Employees in highly sought after work settings
- Competitive compensation
The Registered Nurse position requires:
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD or BSN)
- CPR, AED
- 1 Year experience in an Urgent Care/ER setting
- 2 Year experience in Occupational Health or related experience such as public health, community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or in a physician office
- Minimum 3 Years registered nurse experience
- Recent clinical experience required
- Please reference A79 in your reply!