Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Full time Nurse Coordinator I at a Federal Occupational Health Building in Buffalo, NY. This position provides direct nursing care to include health education, health counseling, health coaching and referral and, coordination of all administrative activities, including oversight of other providers, and/or oversight at one or more FOH Occupational Health Centers.
This Nurse Coordinator position offers:
- Health, Dental and 401(k) benefits
- Outpatient Setting
- 10 Paid Holidays
The Nurse Coordinator I will have the following requirements:
- Shall have completed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited college or university; and/or graduate of an accredited National League of Nursing (NLN) School.
- Have and maintain a current and valid state license (with no limitations, stipulations, or pending adverse actions) to practice as a Registered Nurse in one of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Minimum one (1) year management RN experience required.
- Have and maintain current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS).
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with patients and other staff members.
- Have knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and automated records.