Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a potential opportunity for a civilian Physician Assistant - Family Practice at Little Rock AFB in Little Rock AR.
Job Description - This position offers:
- Full time employee position
- Competitive income
- Full complement of benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Generous Paid Time Off and 10 Federal Holidays
- No nights, weekends or holidays
- No on-call
Job Requirements - The Physician Assistant will have the following requirements:
- Possess a minimum of a Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited university within respective profession. Be a graduate Physician Assistant qualified by academic and practical education to provide patient services as a physician extender under supervision of the physician.
- Be a graduate of a Physician Assistant Training Program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant(ARC-PA), or its predecessors, and acceptable to the Surgeon General, USAF.
- Certified as a Physician Assistant by the National Committee on Certification Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Physician Assistant within the last 3 years.
- Any current, unrestricted state license is acceptable
Company Overview: Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.