Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian EMT-Paramedic at Whiteman Air Force Base in Knob Noster, MO.
This contract position offers:
- Opportunity to care for Military Families
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Part time and PRN hours available
Job Requirements: Ind.Other
The Position will have the following requirements:
- Knowledge of human anatomy and physiology; emergency medical treatment to include CPR; aseptic and surgical technique; infection control, communicable diseases; medical ethics and legal aspects; operation and maintenance of therapeutic equipment; medical terminology; transportation of the sick and injured.
- Knowledge and skill in cardiopulmonary resuscitation and advanced life saving measures used to initiate resuscitation measures when necessary and assist unit in providing support measure.
- Graduation from an accredited EMT-paramedic (EMT-P) certification program.
- Current & valid paramedic license in the state of Missouri at the time of hire; licensure must be maintained during employment.
- Certification from the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT)
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS).
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification is required at time of hire and must be satisfactorily maintained during employment.
- Certified as NFPA certified Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) Operator Level and maintain certification
- One (1) year of full-time experience within the last three (3) years as a paramedic
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.