Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for Full Time RN Nurse Coordinator to support Federal Occupational Health Defense Intelligence Agency Building clinic in Washington, DC.
This position offers:
- Monday – Friday 6:30am – 3:00pm
- No weekend, holiday, or on-call responsibilities
- Any active, unrestricted state RN license accepted
- Opportunity to care for federal employees in a highly sought after work setting
- Competitive compensation and full complement of benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Provides direct nursing care, and coordination of all administrative activities, including oversight of other providers, at one or more FOHS health centers.
- Provides nursing care in an occupational health setting to include but not limited to walk-in care, first aid, emergency response, provision of treatments prescribed by personal physician, assessing and monitoring environmental hazards for special classes of employees, promoting optimal employee wellness, risk-based prevention programs
- Educational programs for federal employees using FOH (Federal Occupational Health) training materials and protocols as well as health promotion programs
- Coordinates, plans, and implements all administrative activities
- Ensures that all services delivered are entered into the management information system
- Ensures outreach services, per specifications in Interagency Agreements and FOH policies, are delivered. Communicates site-specific problems; e.g., staffing, in a timely manner to appropriate Area Nurse Manager.
- Reports to the area clinic manager
- Communicates site-specific problems, e.g. staffing, in a timely manner to appropriate area clinic manager
- Must be U.S citizen
- Must be able and willing to obtain top secret clearance
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD, or BSN)
- RN licensure in any of the 50 states, active and unrestricted
- Minimum of 2 years RN supervisory/RN manager experience; charge nurse experience doesn’t satisfy this requirement
- Minimum of 5 years RN experience
- Must have minimum of 2 years occupational health RN experience
- Recent clinical experience required
- AHA (American Heart Association) Basic Life Support Certification, CPR/AED
- Clinic is located on the Bolling Airforce base out the outskirts of DC. NOT metro accessible
- Must be willing to fill in at alternate work sites as needed
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.