Spectrum Healthcare Resources has multiple openings/opportunities for full-time...
LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKERS (LCSW) at MINOT AIR FORCE BASE in MINOT, NORTH DAKOTA
The providers may be required to perform some, or all, of the following activities:
Provide clinical social work services in the Medical Group Mental Health Clinic. Applying accepted social work procedures and techniques in the evaluation and treatment of psychological/psychiatric disorders.
Activities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy.
- Consulting with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
- Maintaining accurate and current notes in both the Mental Health records and patient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produce reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
- Participating in professional peer review case conferences and other organized meetings.
- Perform occupational assessments and provide written documentation as directed (e.g., PRP paperwork, medical profile reports, medical evaluation board reports, commander directed evaluations, etc.)
- Must hold a Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) degree from a school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Must possess and maintain a current, unrestricted clinical license to practice social work in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands. A clinical social work license is defined as a license that allows the Social Worker to practice independently without clinical supervision.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting working with an adult population, or with children and teens if specifically working with that population.
- Must possess the knowledge and experience to use computer software applications for drafting documents, data management, and tracking, especially those programs in use by DoD
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.