Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a potential opportunity for a civilian RN/ Registered Nurse Utilization Management at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, NV.
This contract position offers:
- Medical, dental, vision & 401K
- Competitive salary
- Monday through Friday 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
The Utilization Manager RN will have the following requirements:
- Must have at least three years of total nursing experience in a direct patient care clinical setting. Must have majority of experience in utilization management or utilization review with some case management experience for 24 recent consecutive months.
- Certification (preferred) or eligible in relevant speciality, such as Certified Managed Care Nurse through the American Board of Managed Care nursing or the American Assoc of Managed Care Nurses or Certified Informatics Nursing, Ambulatory Care Nursing, Medical-Surgical Nursing, or Nursing Case Management through the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- Possess a BSN in Nursing from a nationally accredited school, either CCNE of ACEN accredited
- Maintain an active, valid, current and unrestricted license to practice nursing as a registered nurse from any state or territory of the United States or District of Columbia.
- Maintain an active, valid, current BLS through the American Heart Association
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 730 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 7,100 affiliated health care professionals.