Spectrum Healthcare Resources an opportunity for a CRNA at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center Pain Clinic, Bethesda, MD. This certified registered nurse anesthetist position offers:
- M-F Schedule – No nights or weekends
- 6:30 am -3pm/5pm/7pm
- 10 hour and 12 hour shifts with occasional 8 hour sifts
- Independent Practitioners with minimal medical oversight
- Opportunities to train SRNAs, Medical Students and Residents
- Fully insured patient population
- No OB, Hearts or Pediatric Patients with an ASA of III or greater
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree of Nursing from a National League for Nursing (NLN) approved school
- Hold Master’s Degree in Nurse Anesthesia from an American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) accredited school
- Board Certification
- Any active state license
- Minimum of one (1) year experience within preceding three (3) years in the specialty must have experience working independently and capable of performing regional anesthesia such as spinals, epidurals (epidural analgesia - labor epidurals), interscalene blocks, femoral nerve blocks, axillary blocks, and other extremity nerve blocks independent of supervision.
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS
Established in 1988, Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) has earned a solid reputation in the health care industry. SHR is JCAHO certified and dedicates itself exclusively to supplying a broad spectrum of medical professionals, LPNs, CNAs, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Physicians, for Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) located in the United States. These permanent civilian contracted medical professionals experience a unique medical environment, working among the very best medical professionals, and caring for our military family.