Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a full time opportunity for a civilian Inpatient Pharmacist at Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield, CA.
- Full Time employee position
- Freedom From Insurance Hassles
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Full complement of benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Compound medications as required.
- Be capable of monitoring and managing pharmacotherapy requiring periodic adjustment due to specific or changing pharmacokinetic characteristics (e.g., aminoglycosides, phenytoin, antithrombotic. Be able to assess metabolic needs and order therapeutic parenteral nutrition products in the inpatient setting. As well as process Adult TPNs, manage electrolytes with physician and inputs/submit orders to third party vendor for compounding (currently CAPs)
- A bachelors, masters, or doctoral degree in pharmacy from a college of pharmacy accredited by the ACPE
- Any current, unrestricted, active state license
- Licensed for a minimum of two years
- Minimum 12 months consecutive, full-time inpatient pharmacist experience within the last 36 months in an inpatient hospital setting OR have graduated from accredited school of pharmacy within the past 6 months
- Current BLS and ACLS certification
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.