Spectrum Healthcare Resources an opportunity for a CRNA at Ft. Meade, in the Baltimore, Maryland / Washington DC Area. This certified registered nurse anesthetist position offers:
- Monday through Friday Schedule – 6:45 am - 3:30 pm
- No nights, weekends or holidays
- Ambulatory Clinic
- Independent Practitioners with minimal medical oversight
- Fully insured patient population
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree of Nursing from a National League for Nursing (NLN) approved school
- Hold Master’s Degree in Nurse Anesthesia from an American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) accredited school
- Board Certification
- Any active state license
- Minimum of one (1) year experience within preceding three (3) years in the specialty must have experience working independently and capable of performing regional anesthesia such as spinals, epidurals (epidural analgesia - labor epidurals), interscalene blocks, femoral nerve blocks, axillary blocks, and other extremity nerve blocks independent of supervision.
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS
Established in 1988, Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) has earned a solid reputation in the health care industry. SHR is JCAHO certified and dedicates itself exclusively to supplying a broad spectrum of medical professionals, LPNs, CNAs, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Physicians, for Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) located in the United States. These permanent civilian contracted medical professionals experience a unique medical environment, working among the very best medical professionals, and caring for our military family.