Spectrum Federal Solutions has exciting opportunities for Certified Athletic Trainers at Camp Schwab in Okinawa, Japan.
- Full-time opportunity, usually Monday through Friday
- Will work directly with the Marines to enable the Marine Corps to establish effective Physical Training regimes, mitigate injuries, and assess/treat injuries when they occur.
- Full complement of benefits to include medical, dental & vision insurance, 401k paid time off, paid holidays and more
The Position will have the following requirements:
- Execute state-of-the-art, professional services in human performance to include integrated, performance based strength and conditioning programs, rehabilitative and pre-habilitation programs that will accelerate the return to duty of those encumbered by performance related injuries.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Athletic Training or similar degree.
- Possess at least 5 years of demonstrated experience and must possess experience of at least 12 months within the preceding 36 months as a Certified Athletic Trainer with collegiate athletes, professional/Olympic athletes, or military personnel.
- Possess and maintain National Athletic Trainer Association Board of Certification.
- Possess and maintain a level of fitness sufficient to participate in various Marine Corps physical training activities (obstacle courses, calisthenics, etc.) and the ability to hike over rough terrain and function in austere environments to observe Marine training evolutions.
- US citizenship
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.