Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Clinical Pharmacist at The United States Air Force Academy, in Colorado Springs, CO. This contract position offers:
- Monday-Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
- Outpatient Clinic
- No nights, No weekends, No Holidays
- Paid Holidays off plus paid vacation
- Full Benefits Available – including Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and more…
The Pharmacist will have the following requirements:
- BLS Certification
- Any state license
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral degree in Pharmacy
- Recent Experience as a Clinical Pharmacist (Staff Pharmacy experience will not be considered)
- Meet one of the following criteria for Clinical Pharmacy acceptance: 1) Board certification in one or more of the pharmacist specialties recognized by the Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties OR 2) Completion of a clinical pharmacy residency or fellowship accredited by the American Society of Health Systems Pharmacists or American College of Clinical Pharmacy, OR 3) Documentation of appropriate education, training, and/or CME in the practice of clinical pharmacy.
Why Choose Colorado Springs:
- Named Best Big City in “Best Places to Live” by Money magazine and placed number one in Outside’s 2009 list of Americans Best Cities
- A wonderfully sized city that’s easy to commute and also conveniently located near Denver
- Numerous outdoor sites for adventure, hiking, skiing and family fun including Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, and Red Rock Canyon
- Cultural and social centers including the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center, Peterson Air and Space Museum and the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.