Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a potential opportunity for a civilian Family Nurse Practitioner at Hill Air Force Base in Clearfield, Utah, near Salt Lake City.
- Full-time opportunity, Monday through Friday
- 40 hours per week
- Clinic Hours 7:00am to 5:00pm
- Working in an outpatient setting
- Full complement of benefits to include medical, dental & vision insurance, 401k, paid time off and more
- Provide a full range of outcome-based nurse practitioner services in accordance with privileges granted by the MTF (e.g., supervise and provide general screening and medical care and examinations of patients for routine, acute and chronic conditions involving any and all organ systems; provide immunizations; diagnose, treat, and counsel patients as indicated).
- Technically direct and teach other staff, provide evidenced-based educational lectures and participate in in-service training to staff members.
- Diagnose and treat patients with common acute conditions, chronic illnesses, or minor trauma within accepted protocols, clinical practice guidelines, Nurse Practice Acts, and/or in consultation with a physician.
- Promote preventive care and health maintenance including annual physicals, positive health behaviors and self-care through both formal and individual education and counseling
The Position will have the following requirements:
- Degree: Master's degree in nursing.
- Education: Graduate from an academic program, within the nursing specialty field of study that is accredited by a regional or national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Certification: Certified in the specialty required by the TO as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or the recognized national nursing certification organization for the specialty area of practice as appropriate (for example, National Certification Board of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Nurses, American Nurses Association, National Certification Corporation for the Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Specialties).
- Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a Family Nurse Practitioner
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.