Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an IMMEDIATE opportunity for a civilian PRN Nurse Associate at the Customs Border Protection in Harpers Ferry, WV. This position provides direct nursing care to include health education, health counseling, health coaching and referral and, coordination of all administrative activities, including oversight of other providers, and/or oversight at one or more FOH Occupational Health Centers.
This contract position offers:
- No weekend, holiday, or on-call responsibilities
- Any State License Accepted
- Opportunity to care for Federal Employees in highly sought after work setting.
The Nurse Associate position requires:
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD or BSN)
- 1 Year experience in an Urgent Care/ER setting
- 2 Year experience in Occupational Health or related experience such as public health, community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or in a physician office
- Minimum 3 Years registered nurse experience
- Recent clinical experience required
- Active RN license
- BLS for Healthcare Providers Certification from the American Heart Association
- Must be able to provide availability for at least 5 shifts a month.