Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a potential opportunity for a civilian Dietitian at 5th Medical Group, Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota, just 15 miles north of the city.
- Full-time opportunity, Monday through Friday
- 40 hours per week
- Clinic Hours 7:00am to 5:00pm
- Working in an outpatient setting
- Occasional evening or weekend work may be required
- All patients are 100% insured
- Full complement of benefits to include medical, dental & vision insurance, 401k, paid time off and more
- Strengthens human performance and total force readiness by providing nutrition awareness, education, and intervention programs while promoting nutrition environment that facilitates healthy eating behaviors targeted at Air Force members
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing, and evaluating all Health Promotion (HP) nutrition-related prevention programs and services in accordance with (IAW) Air Force Instructions, guidelines, and population needs.
- Administers nutrition assessment, diagnosis, intervention, monitoring, evaluation, counseling, comprehensive nutrition prevention programs, and various other health and nutrition programs/activities that meet needs of the installation community
The Position will have the following requirements:
- Degree/Education: Graduate from a college or university with a baccalaureate or graduate degree in a didactic program for dietetics approved by the Commission on Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics Education (ACEND)of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics(AND).
- Experience: Must have at least three (3) years of experience in the last 5 years in health promotion, obesity and weight management, lifestyle counseling, sports nutrition or nutrition education. Must have experience coordinating and facilitating group health education classes and activities, organizing and implementing outreach events, and working with beneficiaries across the age spectrum
- Licensure: Current registration by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Shall have and maintain an active, valid, unrestricted, current license if required. Must be successfully granted provider privileges by the performance location Credentialing Committee and commander and maintain privileges.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.