Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a potential opportunity for a Full Time Nurse Practitioner at the Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters in Washington, DC.
This position offers:
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
- No weekend, holiday, or on-call responsibilities
- Active license in VA, DC, or MD
- Opportunity to care for federal employees in a highly sought after work setting
- Competitive compensation and full complement of benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Must be able to obtain top secret security clearance
- Must be able to float to other required locations in Quantico, VA
- Provide medical assessment of clinic patients
- Provide emergency response,stabilization and referral for injured and seriously ill employees
- Provide on-site care for occupationally related primary illness or injury of a routine nature, not requiring hospitalization
- Refer employees to their personal physician for any non-occupational illness or injury
- Initial treatment of non-occupational illness or injury may be provided to ensure appropriate initial medical care and to promote workplace efficiency
- Perform other duties as assigned in injury/illness evaluation, control and prevention
- May be required to drive specially equipped emergency vehicle or other government vehicle to respond to emergencies, perform AED checks, visit off-site locations, or perform other duties as assigned
- Current unrestricted NP license in VA, DC or MD
- Certification in BLS and ACLS
- Have and maintain a valid state driver’s license
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.