Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Full Time (RN) Nurse Coordinator to support the Federal Occupational Health (FOH) Services clinic in the Herbert Hoover Building in Washington, D.C.
Nurse Coordinator Job Details:
- Monday through Friday | 8:00am - 4:30pm
- No weekend, holiday, evening or on-call responsibilities!
- Competitive compensation and full complement of benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k are available!
Nurse Coordinator Job Duties:
- Provides nursing care in an occupational health setting to include but not limited to walk-in care, first aid, emergency response, provision of treatments prescribed by personal physician, assessing and monitoring environmental hazards for special classes of employees, promoting optimal employee wellness, risk-based prevention programs
- Educational programs for federal employees using FOH (Federal Occupational Health) training materials and protocols as well as health promotion programs
- Coordinates, plans, and implements all administrative activities
- Ensures that all services delivered are entered into the management information system
- Ensures outreach services policies are delivered per the specifications and FOH
- Given the support of a full-time Medical Assistant
- Reports to the area clinic manager
- Communicates site-specific problems, e.g. staffing, in a timely manner to appropriate area clinic manager
Nurse Coordinator Job Requirements:
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD, or BSN)
- A RN licensure in any of the 50 states, active and unrestricted
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Occupational Health or related area such as public health/community health, outpatient clinic, urgent care or emergency room
- Minimum 2 years management
- Recent clinical experience required
- American Heart Association – or - American Red Cross BLS Certification, CPR/AED
- Please reference A7E in your reply
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.