Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Full Time Registered Nurse Coordinator to support the Federal Occupational Health clinic at the Department of Energy Forrestal Bldg in Washington, DC.
- Monday through Friday | 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- No weekend, No holidays, No evenings and NO on-call responsibilities
- Care only for the Federal employees at that site!
- A position where you where your skills are needed and where you will be appreciated
- A full complement of benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k are available
- Provides nursing care in an occupational health setting to include but not limited to walk-in care, first aid, emergency response, provision of treatments prescribed by personal physician, assessing and monitoring environmental hazards for special classes of employees, promoting optimal employee wellness, risk-based prevention programs
- Educational programs for federal employees using FOH (Federal Occupational Health) training materials and protocols as well as health promotion programs
- Ensures that all services delivered are entered into the management information system
- Reports to the area clinic manager and/or the nurse coordinator
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD, or BSN)
- RN licensure in any of the 50 states, active and unrestricted
- Minimum 1 year experience in Occupational Health or related area such as public health/community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or physician office nursing
- Minimum 2 year management experience
- Minimum 3 years RN experience preferred
- Recent clinical experience required
- AHA (American Heart Association/American Red Cross) Basic Life Support Certification, CPR/AED
- Please reference A94 in your reply
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.