Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a potential opportunity for a civilian Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner supporting Fort Belvoir - Dumfries Health Center - DC area.
This contract position offers:
- Full-time position
- Monday through Friday | 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Great Work Environment
- Opportunity to help our Active Duty and Families
- Compliant patient population
- Possess current certification as an Adult Psychiatric-Mental Health (PMHNP) by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- Possesses a minimum of one year experience practicing independently as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner within the past 24 months providing psychiatric care to adults, individuals, families, couples, and/or group therapy. Prefer the applicant have experience working with AHLTA and CHCS; but not required.
- Possess and maintain current certification as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or the American Academy of Nurse Practitioner (AANP)
- Possess a Master’s, Post Master’s or Doctorate degree from an advanced practice nursing program accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- State licensure as an independent advanced practice registered nurse
- Current BLS certification through the American Heart Association
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.