HIDDEN GEM OF NURSING
SAFE & SECURE WORKING ENVIROMENT
NO HOLIDAY, WEEKENDS OR ON CALL
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Registered Nurse Coordinator to support the Security Exchange Commision in Washington, D.C.
- Monday - Friday | 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- No weekend, holiday, or on-call responsibilities
- Any active, unrestricted state RN license accepted
- Opportunity to care for federal employees in a highly sought after work setting
- Competitive compensation and full complement of benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Provides nursing care in an occupational health setting to include but not limited to walk-in care, first aid, emergency response, provision of treatments prescribed by personal physician, assessing and monitoring environmental hazards for special classes of employees, promoting optimal employee wellness, risk-based prevention programs
- Educational programs for federal employees using FOH (Federal Occupational Health) training materials and protocols as well as health promotion programs
- Ensures that all services delivered are entered into the management information system
- This is a clinic setting, walk ins.
- Position reports to the Area Nurse Manager
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD, or BSN)
- RN licensure in any of the 50 states, active and unrestricted
- Minimum 1 year experience in Occupational Health or related area such as public health/community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or physician office nursing
- Minimum 3 years RN experience preferred
- Recent clinical experience required
- AHA (American Heart Association) Basic Life Support Certification, CPR/AED
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.