Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a potential opportunity for a civilian Child Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner supporting Fort Belvoir - Dumfries Health Center - DC area.
This contract position offers:
- Consistent, long term, employment
- A practice model sheltered from productivity pressures and revenue targets
- Enjoy more manageable patient volumes with the ability to focus on providing great patient care
- Full-time position
- Monday through Friday | 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Great Work Environment
- Opportunity to help our Active Duty and Families
- Compliant patient population
- Possess current certification as a Child/Adolescent Psychiatric-Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist Certification (PMHCNS-BC) by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- Possesses a minimum of two years’ experience practicing independently as a Child/Adolescent Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner within the past 24 months providing psychiatric care to adults, individuals, families, couples, and/or group therapy. Prefer the applicant have experience working with AHLTA and CHCS; but not required.
- Possess and maintain current certification as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or the American Academy of Nurse Practitioner (AANP)
- Possess a Master’s, Post Master’s or Doctorate degree from an advanced practice nursing program accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
St. Louis, MO