Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a full time opening for a Nurse Practitioner at FBI in Quantico, Virginia. Aspects of the practice include:
- Provide medical assessment of clinic
- Provide emergency response, stabilization and referral for injured or seriously ill employees.
- Provide on-site care for occupationally related primary illness or injury of a routine nature, not requiring hospitalization. Employees will be referred to an FBI Occupational Health Nurse for purposes of case management following occupationally related illness or
- Refer employees to their personal physician for any non-occupational illness or injury. Initial treatment of non-occupational illness or injury may be provided prior to referral to ensure appropriate initial medical care and to promote workplace efficiency, limiting the Contractor to two employee visits for the treated illness or injury.
- Perform other duties as assigned in injury/illness evaluation, control and prevention in accordance with the Physician-PA Delegation
- Provide and maintain documentation of current unrestricted NP license in the jurisdiction of delivery of care
- Provide and maintain training and certification in Health Care Provider CPR and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Have and maintain a valid state driver’s license
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.