Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Part Time Staff Registered Nurse to support the Federal Occupational Health clinic at the EPA Environmental Research Ctr in Cincinnati, OH (street address is 26 W Martin Luther King Drive).
This position offers:
- Clinic shifts are Monday throughThursday from 2:00pm to 6:00pm (20 hrs/wk) or Fridays only 6:30am- 3pm (8 hrs/wk) or someone to work all 28 hours/week M-F
- No weekend, holiday, or on-call responsibilities
- Care for adult employees working at the Federal Building, not the public
- Low-stress environment, focusing on employee health
- Provide nursing care in an occupational health setting to include but not limited to walk-in care, first aid, emergency response, provision of treatments prescribed by personal physician, assessing and monitoring environmental hazards for special classes of employees, promoting optimal employee wellness, risk-based prevention programs
- Educational programs for federal employees using FOH (Federal Occupational Health) training materials and protocols as well as health promotion programs
- Coordinates, plans, and implements all administrative activities
- Ensures that all services delivered are entered into the management information system
- Ensures outreach services policies are delivered per the specifications of FOH
- REQUIRED: At least 2 years of experience providing direct patient care in an acute care setting such as primary care, urgent care, emergency department, occupational health, public/community health
- Hands-on clinical experience within the last two years required
- Must be able to perform a blood draw and intramuscular and subcutaneous injections
- Physical ability to perform basic life support on the ground or floor, push a wheelchair, carry emergency go-bag, and other supplies to respond to an on-site emergency
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD, or BSN)
- Basic Life Support Certification through AHA or ARC
- RN licensure in any of the 50 states, active and unrestricted
- Must be willing to fill in at alternate work sites as needed
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.