Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for an Administrative - Registered Nurse to join our team.
These services will be in support of the United States (U.S.) Department of Labor (DOL) and may be provided remotely. The QA-RN will be expected to provide day-to-day oversight in order to ensure quality control measures are adhered to in order to support the Office of Workers’ Compensation (OWCP) and Division of Federal Employees’ Compensation (DFEC) 12 District Offices.
- Ensures all cases are assigned and serviced timely
- Ensures access to Disability Management Portal for appropriate staff
- Ensures compliance with DFEC Records Management policies
- Ensures compliance with the Privacy Act of 1974
- Ensures proper Field Nurse (FN) and Rehabilitation Counselor (RC) notification to Government of cases that are not consistent with return to work policies, guidelines or procedures
- Preparation and administration of training materials (in coordination with DFEC)
- Schedules special and non-routine functions
- Monitors day-to-day projects to ensure work completion in accordance with schedules
- Assures the quality, quantity, and accuracy of work performed
- Schedules and coordinates contract employees' vacations, absences, overtime and related matters
- Assists in recruiting and screening of qualified RC, FN or Triage Nurses (TN)
- Trains and monitors the progress of contract staff
- Verifies the accuracy of all provider bills and invoices
- Assists the NVRS Program Manager and CMU with day-to- day operations
- Other duties as assigned
- BSN Degree
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience providing program management services and in overseeing similar nursing and/or vocational rehabilitation services
- Experience in Workers Compensation required
- Knowledge of OWCP FECA laws, regulations and program preferred
- Proven track record in meeting program deliverables and performance requirements for programs similar in size and scope
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.