Spectrum Healthcare Resources is actively recruiting for a full-time civilian Clinical Psychologist at Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield, California
- 40 hours per week | Monday through Saturday
- Providing outpatient Psychological care to the Active Duty Airmen and Woman and their dependents
- Full complement of benefits to include medical, dental & vision insurance, 401k, life insurance and more
- Paid time off and 10 paid Federal Holidays per year
- Focus on providing medical care, not running a business and managing staff
- Clinical/Counseling Psychology. Responsible for and applies psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, evidenced-based therapies, and psychological testing/psych diagnostic testing, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders.
- Individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluations.
- Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
- Maintain accurate and current notes in both the Mental Health records and inpatient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
- Participates in military specific training (e.g., training to perform Command
- Directed Evaluations, security clearances, Military Training Instructor clearances, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress)
- 5 to 8 patients per day.
- Any active state license
- Completion of APA accreditation, Doctorate and internship program
- At least 1 year of clinical experience
- Active BLS certification
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.