Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a potential opportunity for a civilian Genetic Counselor at Fort Lewis, Madigan Army Medical Center in Tacoma, Washington. This contract position offers:
- Full time opportunity, Monday-Friday
- 8 hour days, 40 hours per week
- Opportunity to help the Active Duty and their families
- Manageable work schedule
- Malpractice covered by Federal Torte
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Professional knowledge of medical genetics, cancer genetics, pediatric genetics, and cytogenetics with particular emphasis on the complex issues regarding pregnancy and prenatal testing.
- Recognize high risk factors for pregnancy and circumstances that lead to prenatal complications.
- Knowledge of genetic screening and testing as well as prenatal diagnosis.
- One year of experience within the last three years
- Active Basic Life Support Certification
Tacoma, Washington:The city of Tacoma offers an atmosphere of discovery and unsurpassed beauty that you will find delightful. Tacoma adopted its name after the majestic Mount Rainer which was originally called Takhoma. Tacoma-Pierce County has been named one of the most livable areas in the U.S., and in 2006, Tacoma was listed as one of the "most walkable" cities in the country. Whether you're looking for savory cuisine at top restaurants or just want to enjoy the beauty of the Puget Sound adorned by Mount Rainer, you'll enjoy it all in Tacoma. Some of their top restaurants are: Duke's Chowder House, the Pacific Grill, and Marzano's Restaurant. Historic Tacoma is known locally as the "City of Destiny" because the area was chosen to be the final western destination of the Northern Pacific Railroad in the late 19th century.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 730 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 7,100 affiliated health care professionals.
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.