Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Full Time civilian Nurse Practitioner to work in Emergency Medicine at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, California.
This contract position offers:
- Full Time opportunity
- Clinic Days Monday - Friday
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Opportunity to serve our Nation's Active Duty and their Families
- Master's of Science in Nursing accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or Master of Public Health (MPH) from an accredited college or university
- National Certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner (ANCC or AANP)
- 6 months of experience as a Nurse Practitioner in Emergency Medicine setting within the last 2 years
- Any active state license
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS required
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.