Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job opportunities. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a full time Nurse Practitioner-Emergency Medicine opportunity available at the VA Medical Center in Hampton, Virginia.
- 12 hour shifts available – 8:00am to 8:00pm and 10:00am to 10:00pm. Part time and PRN shifts available
- Compliant and respectful patient population
- Level II ED
- Unit Averages 80 patients per day
- ANCC or AANP Certification
- Any active Nurse Practitioner State License
- Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Have a minimum of 2 years of recent experience working in Emergency Care
- Appropriate experience and qualifications will meet and exceed the needs of the individual ordering facility
- Current BLS & ACLS life support certifications
- Active DEA registration
Established in 1988, Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) has earned a solid reputation in the health care industry. SHR is JCAHO certified and dedicates itself exclusively to supplying a broad spectrum of medical professionals, LPNs, CNAs, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Physicians, for Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) located in the United States. These permanent civilian contracted medical professionals experience a unique medical environment, working among the very best medical professionals, and caring for our military family.