Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a full time Nurse Practitioner-Emergency Medicine opportunity available at the VA Medical Center in Hampton, Virginia.
Job Details: Ind.Other
- 12 hour shifts available – 8:00am to 8:00pm and 10:00am to 10:00pm. Part time and PRN shifts available
- Compliant and respectful patient population
- Level II ED
- Unit Averages 80 patients per day
- ANCC or AANP Certification
- Any active Nurse Practitioner State License
- Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Have a minimum of 2 years of recent experience working in Emergency Care
- Appropriate experience and qualifications will meet and exceed the needs of the individual ordering facility
- Current BLS & ACLS life support certifications
- Active DEA registration
Established in 1988, Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) has earned a solid reputation in the health care industry. SHR is JCAHO certified and dedicates itself exclusively to supplying a broad spectrum of medical professionals, LPNs, CNAs, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Physicians, for Military Treatment Facilities (MTF) located in the United States. These permanent civilian contracted medical professionals experience a unique medical environment, working among the very best medical professionals, and caring for our military family.