Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job opportunities. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Are you an ARDMS/CCI Certified Echocardiogram Technician? This is a unique opportunity to work in a Military hospital and care for our countries servicemen and women. Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a civilian opportunity at BAMC Ft. Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas.
- Work/life balance | Normal duty hours 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Supportive work environment
- Give back & care for our Nation's military
- Registration with a professional accreditation group (CCI or ARDMS) preferred but not required
- Two years of experience within the last four years
- Have and maintain current certification in BLS and ACLS by the American Heart Association
About San Antonio, Texas:
San Antonio is a desirable destination all year round. There is something for everyone with mild winters, a rich history, and a wide array of attractions! Some highlights include:
- Take a step back in time and experience The Alamo
- Explore the city from a different perspective on a river cruise
- Take the whole family to Six Flags Fiesta Texas for a day of non-stop excitement
- Discover local flavors at the Tasting Texas Wine & Food Festival
At Spectrum, we utilize over thirty-five years of experience providing optimal solutions for federal agencies that are both innovative and cost-effective. We hold ourselves to the highest standard to ensure successful outcomes for the facilities and health care professionals we serve. As a Joint Commission Certified Healthcare Resource, dependability and service are the driving forces of our mission.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.